!!!LAST MINUTE PLACES!!!
For all other dates and bookings email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Simon on: 086 4012750 and book your date today!
General Booking Info
- Equipment provided: All safety equipment is provided. Harness, Ropes etc.
- Transport: Not included. For the most part, bus and train will get you to all climbing halls. Parking is also available at the climbing halls for those with a car. For outdoor locations, your own transport is recommended. However we can pick some crags that are serviced by public transport.
- What should you bring? Please bring suitable clothes for climbing in. For outdoor climbing bring something warm and waterproof just to be on the safe side. The weather is ever changing. A snack and a drink is advisable and a camera of course if you want to take some snapshots of your climbing adventure.
- How to book? Send us an email to email@example.com with the dates, times, number of people and climbing hall/area you are interested in. We will email you back, confirming all details. When all the details are confirmed on both sides we will email you an invoice with our bank details. When the payment is received then everything is booked 🙂
- When & how to pay: Payment is in advance via bank transfer or by check. Payment on the day only if confirmed while booking.
- Note: Please note we can tailor any package / course to suit you depending on your needs!! All packages / courses are available Monday through to Sunday, morning through to evenings.
- Before booking please read our full booking terms and conditions found in the footer.